Transsexualität-NIBD

Autor Thema: "Transsexualität-NIBD" in English language  (Gelesen 4212 mal)

Offline selfmademan

• Administrator
  • Fest verwurzelt
    • Transsexualität - NIBD
"Transsexualität-NIBD" in English language
« am: 12.Nov 2021, 18:36 »
in English language...

Welcome to "Transsexualität-NIBD"  :)

My name is Selfmademan and I'm very happy that you found our website. :) I speak English very well. Here you will find a lot of valuable information concerning transsexuality (NIBD) and in the section male to female you will find our international comparison of sexual reassignment surgery, that is, to our knowledge, the largest comparison of this kind on the whole internet, concerning the quantity of information and the number of pictures.

The general language of this website is German language, but you can also write in Englisch language, too. Or, if you don't understand, you can use translation software such as Google. We doubt that automatic translation software will do a perfect job, but it might help to understand the most important information we have. :)

We will try to make "Transsexualität-NIBD" available internationally. For the categories and languages where we have a member speaking that language fluently, we will be going to translate the information. The text will be translated to other languages successively, once we find someone speaking that language well enough.

Introduce yourself in the section "Uservorstellung" please. That helps us to avoid onlookers and bystanders and to give more accurate advice. You have two weeks of time to make an introductory post, otherwise your account will be deactivated. Thank you very much for your understanding and your participation.

With best regards  :)
Selfmademan

[Flaggen freundlicherweise zur Verfügung gestellt von http://www.nationalflaggen.de/